Saturday, September 9, 2006

Believe in the Ridiculous

Good Morning

Sometimes I wake at the strangest hours. I was up at 4am. Went back to sleep at 6:30. Back up again at 9am.  We have a lot of furniture moving and cleaning and geting things together. I'm helping my daughter clean out her room and her apartment today. I have to visit my father today and I have to get my stuff together for Monday. Lesson Plans, parent letter and things to the cleaners. I need a three day weekend for all of that. Lord I ask for your guidance and love today so that I am able to accomplish at least half of the things I want/need to do. My allergies are bothering me a little and I am tired but I am healing also. Today I am moving like a turtle. Be blessed today and stay safe.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive