Thursday, September 28, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good MOrrning Lrod. I know that you changeth not. I am healed by the blood of Jesus Christ. My weapon of defense is the word. Lord I confess your word over all travel plans for today. My family, my friends and my church. Lord God I pray that justice will roll like a mighty river. Let justice roll. Father God you know what is going on in my life. You know my struggles right now. I trust you God. I rely on you. I put everything in your hands. I love you God and I know that you Love me. I walk by faith and not by sight. I feel I have so much to do and so little time to do it. Lord give me peace and order. I do not want to feel disorganized and confused about things in my life. While I do not conntrol things I am not overwhelmed tby them. I love you Lord. I know that you can do all things. I put my rest and trust in you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive