Friday, September 15, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Discipleship requires us to leave things and take on new responsibilities. Lord you are worthy and recognizing that you are the highest and the best I seek your guidance, grace and mercy daily. Your are above all others. I pray that I may not just be a believer but a disciple. Search my heart and find it sincere.You have begun a good work in me Lord and I want to see it through completion. Believing in what seems unbelievable and unattainable is difficult. Especially when it looks like nothing is happening but once I am ready I know that the Lord will make things happen. Help me to prepare myself for that time Lord. Waiting is difficult Lord. Sometimes during the wait we are distracted and tempted by satan, but your word is my weapon against satan. Help me to remember that Lord during my times of trouble for you alone are the Most Holy and The Most High. I commit myself to you Lord.

Have a blessedly wonderful day and be blessed.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive