Thursday, September 21, 2006

Good Morning

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God.

Sometimes when you don't know what to say you just have to give God the praise. The glory and the honor. I am asking God to keep me healthy to endure whatever the path is that I am under. I pray that God will keep me dilligent and responsible. This is a huge responsibility and the distance is wearing on me and my car. I have to realize that there are limitations in what the physicians can do and I have to call on the Lord, Our Savior and our God. His word is the final word. God reigns supreme.

Father God, keepme mindful of the mate that you have for me. Keep me from hindering my future. Help me to learn how to love and be loved. Help me to speak the truth with love. Help me not to hinder my mate but to help him. Lead me to people who can help me take a good look at myself, my self image and help me to becoming a whole person in mind, body and spirit. Help me to recognize the qualities you have chosen for me and to put those principles in practice. Keep my thoughts in line with your will and your word. God Bless you today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive