Friday, September 29, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Glory, Glory, Glory. Thank you Lord for today. You are the Lord Almighty in my life. You have once again proven yourself to be worthy of all the praise and all the honor and all the glory. Your are the great I AM. Nothing is too hard for you Lord. You have given me renewed faith and encouragement. I walk with you during good times and bad. You are worthy Lord. You are the greates. Lord you sent a donor to fund my grant. I wrote that grant proposal last year and I had forgotten about it. Then yesterday I get an email my grant has been fully funded. Books and a bookcase will be coming to my classroom in two weeks. Is that not amazing! Glory to you Lord. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I am a child of God and I know that sometimes I am undeserving but you have blessed me today. I cant wait to go to school and tell my principal. What a blessing. I did exactly what you told me to do. Remind God that I am a tither, I follow his word and convictions and let him know that satan and his two legged demons are attacking me. Sure enough, I proclaimed that to him, reminded him of his power and might in my life and I got a blessing. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. My health is improving and I am an overcomer. I love you. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive