Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Good Morning

Lord I thank you for another day and I pray for the blessings of my household, classroom and community. Those things under my care and authority I pray that I am thoughtful and considerate when I respond. I know Lord that this classroom is more emotionally needy. I consider myself emotionally needy and at first I felt I had very little to give them but through prayer and reflection you have given me insight into my strength and what I have to offer them. Bless this household Lord.

As for me and my household we will serve the Lord. Put on then the whole armor of God.

I will praise you at all times and bless your holy name. I worship you in spirit and in truth.Lord I acknowledge and welcome your presence in my life. You give me everything I need to grow and mature. Lord I move forward today with your blessings and favor. All is well with my house, all is well.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive