Sunday, October 1, 2006

Hello

What a day. This was a reminder to me of the way some women are shamelessly throwing themselves at you. This hussy used my baby to get in your face. She followed you around that room like white on rice. It was so obvious, I think she thought it was cute. She couldn't wait to come back and tell me how you said the prodigal daughter has returned. She just loves the fact that you notice her. Isn't that sweet. I know she is the one you constantly say get rid of her number, don't talk to her and she is a she devil. I have very little contact with her and to see her try to work her mojo on you today was disgusting. I must say you did seem very put off by her.  You were not responding the way she wanted you to. You keep doing just that.

I imagine I looked like I had been hit between the eyes. My eyes have been swollen and my face was swollen too. I have been under attack. My body is healing, I have been trying to take care of myself and stay focused on the things that are important. I slept late this morning and with the unity service starting early, I just didn't have a chance to write. My mornings are different now. I have to prepare breakfast for my dad, get the baby ready on Sundays and get myself ready.I'm not making excuses, I just letting you know what happened this morning. I finally signed up for the pictures today. The whole family is going to take a picture. Our time is Wednesday at 7:20.

I have a ton of papers to do tonight. The five week progress reports are due this week. My class is so disruptive. I have a middle school conference on Thursday. Yeah. Well you have a good evening and it was nice seeing you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive