Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Zuma Deluxe

I am about to tell you a secret.

Ok honey, you have to listen carefully because I won't say this again.

I am addicted to the game Zuma Deluxe. Its a game I purchased from MSN games and I got it about a year ago.  I played it over the summer and I play it when I have break time. I am at level 12 and I reached this level last summer but I can't seem to get past level twelve. I have reached level 12-6 but I don't do it often. I will play for a few minutes or I will play for hours. When I am off for long periods, like now, and during the summer,  I will play for extended time periods.

What does this mean? I like to solve puzzles??? I don't know.

I know that you are going to get the money that you need for the many many needs of the ministery that you need. You will succeed.

I'm watching the Bible Codes. I have been watching the History Channel all week. I assigned my children an assignment to research the events that took place in regards to Hurricane Katrina. I researched the events  on the internet and found that so much has not been done for the victims. I won't call them refugees, they are displaced from their home but not from their country, though the way the country is treating them they might feel like that. I pray that they survive their rescue.

I researched through the New York Times that the Army  Corps was hired to clear the debris in one Mississippi area and the cost is astrominical and not even half of the clean up has been done. In another area the contractors were private and over half of the clean up has been done. What does that say about the government? Lazy workers beign paid twice as much as the private contractors and doing half the job?

The survivors have not received what was promised and the reason for it, mismanagement. People should not ahve to inconvience other other people who are helping them.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive