Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Though you didnt have to wake me so early. That extra hour would have been really good to have on such a long day. Now that I have whined about that I will just say , thank you again for allowing me to see another day.I don't know what's on the agenda today but I stand ready to be your foot soldier. Those incarcerated today, whether innocent or guilty an honest answer is what is needed. Sometimes its not whether to speak the truth but how to say it. How to speak the truth so that it is accepted and brings knowledge to the receiver. Speak the truth in love. The truth shall set you free.

Today is count down day for me. Three days and counting until some peace. My heart is heavy today and I know you have a lot to do. Be careful in your dealings today. You have a busy week ahead of you and lots to do. Make peace and do your best. I have no idea what I'm talking about but just know that I do know I love you and hope you have a very blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive