Sunday, December 25, 2005

What an Abundance

Today there seemed to be so many people. I remember when I first started volunteering in 2003, there was maybe 50 people altogether, now it must have been at least 3 or 4 hundred. The need is great. People are often talking about how they didn't think anyone would care and look at how we care at our church. I think its important that we help the whole man or woman. Not just meet one need, try to help them in all ways possible. The need is so great.

Stop riding the fence. Put your heart, hope and faith in one court and stay there. I chose you, I chose the Lord. You are both on the same team. You are a good man. Caring, wholesome and generous. The people of our community really do appreciate you. Dont ever think that you are not loved. You are amazing and you need to hear good positive things daily. Renew your spirit and renew your strength.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive