Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning. God Bless you this morning. Thank You Lord for another day. I know its not promised and I rejoice to have another day. Thank You Lord. Thank you for all of your blessings. Thank you for your grace. I know patience is important. I must wait on God. My pace is not God's pace. I have to learn the path of the straight and narrow. I must let God teach me His will and His ways. Glory to your  name Lord. Glory, glory, glory.

I begin another day with the Lord running the show. I know its going to tak everything I have to get through this week. I was delayed by a train last night while going home. I didn't get home until almost 10:30.  I'm placing my leftover bag in the bathroom on the mirror. I can see it everyday. I don't know the how and it really doesn't matter, just that it happens. I do not rely on my own thoughts and knowledge to accomplish any of this. God is working it out. I'm just seated and waiting on my grace portions. I know God love me and I love HIM. He loves me. HE LOVES ME. God is love. He loved his Son, Jesus and He love me. I'm working on the well pleased part daily so that I to may hear "with you I am well pleased".

Have a blessedly wonderful day. I don't think I will  be at the meeting tonight. I don't have enough gas to do all of that and still make it to the end of the week. But then I suppose I should lean not to my own understanding and trust God for the gas for what I need. Hyde Park, Auburn-Gresham, home. All things are possible if you believe. Time to go into the smiley face bank, again. If we have the snow then I'm not going anywhere but home. I don't have to be convinced to do that.

Be blessed and have an absolutely glorious day. Know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive