Monday, December 19, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. Another day to walk in your will Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I know you didn't have to do that. Thank you for blessing me this morning. This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Lord today I need your strength to embrace my daughter and the decisions hse has made. I dont reject her just her behavior and the decisions the behavior have led her to make. I carry no resentment, bad attitude and unkind words into this day.

Father God help me to complete my activities for today. Keep me on track with your will today Father God. Touch my heart and know that I love you . Protect me Lord from any wickedness today. Protect my family, my school and my church from any wicked arrows, darts or words today. Lord we rejoice in praising you today and everyday. You are worthy to be praised Lord. We will praise your name forever and ever and ever. Glory to Your name.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone.Know that you are loved.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive