Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Hi

What a day. Its been a long day. I'm heading home but I thought I would say hello first. Hello.

One thing about not having the convience of making an entry whenever I want is I forget some things that I want to say. I have to write them down if I want to remember them and usually I don't. I'll think of something in my car or in the kitchen or some place at home and then I have to wait. Then I forget what I wanted to say. Well, one more week and I'll be able to get the help I need for the computer.

I am going to just believe in God's word for my life. I will be as obedient as I possibly can. I will believe in the ridiculous for my life in the next six months.The alternative would be too disappointing.

Well I'm going home. I'm tired and its dark out. Have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive