Monday, December 12, 2005

You Look Good Baby

You look really good tonight! You are one handsome man. I love that coat.

Black is good color on you.You look good. Be proud of that. You look good.

When I saw you I wanted to just run and hug you. Hug you until everything was alright again in my life. No, just until I had peace in my life. You give me peace.

I must have looked a mess. I was up late again and I was so tired.

I wanted to have perfect attendance. That's just my perfect mode kicking in. I can live without perfect attendance. I was doing so good for awhile. I'm so glad youwere able to see me graduate. I didn't invite anyone and it was nice to see you there.

I'm sure you are busy, busy, busy. But I definitately recognize that you took the time to be there tonight. I love you.

I'm tired, good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive