Thursday, December 15, 2005

Good Night

Today we decorated the room for Christmas. We made snowflakes, stencils of trees and penguins. We had a good time.

I like how you have so many lights up around the rectory area. Since I didn't decorate yet or even this year at home I think of that as home. I feel bad though when I come home and all the neighbors have lights up. I may have to put something up this weekend. One of my student's aunt was killed the other night. This neighborhood has so much violence. There was a shooting over the Thanksgiving holiday. The children complain about being afraid to walk home after the afterschool programs. Its a mess.

I am so ready for next Friday its just not even funny. I can't wait. Tomorrow is the school party. Tonight I went to the NTN party. Saturday is going to find me in bed, late. I think I might pick up a turkey though. I definitely have to wash clothes. I am off on Monday. I have to take my daughter for her OB/GYN appt. I believe her baby is due in June. She wants me to be excited about it, but I can't. I can support her and make sure she is doing the right things to stay healthy and keep the baby healthy. Boyfriend is in and out of her life right now.

Well, I'm tired and I have very little brain cells left to proccess one more coherent thought. I definitely can't think of anything smart and witty. So I will bid you good night and pleasant dreams. May God answer all of your prayers according to His will for your life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive