Saturday, December 10, 2005

Happy Days Are Here Again!!!

My computer is working right again. I have internet access. I decided take a break form grading papers and I was going to play a game on the computer today.  When I sat down and logged on, my internet access came right up. Being surprised like that I immediately ran a scan, got some updates on my "so called virus protection stuff" and I am pleased to say it seems to be working just fine.

I am glad its back, I was starting to get lost in the shuffle trying to make a quality entry while on the run to leave work. It just wasn't happening.  This is such a treat. I feel spoiled now. I am so relieved. It's like a big burden has been lifted. I just thank God for making a way out of no way. I surely didn't have the money to pay someone to help me with this system. Thank you Lord, thank you.

Now, what to say? I'm not prepared to make comments. Well I'll just say hello again. I promise never to open any email that has an attachment, that's in the spam folder and that I don't know who sent it and even then, no attachments.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive