Thursday, December 15, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for safe passage to work. Thank you for waking me up this morning with sound mind and body. Thank you for all of your saving garces. Thank you for also putting in me a desire to please you. Your will is my desire. I say yes to you daily Lord.

Good Morning my love. Did you worry when there was not entry this morning? Please don't. Know that we just keep having all kinds of problems, but they are in no way reflective of my desire to communicate with you. You are in my heart and my mind. You have taken up residence. You sit down in the easy chair by the fire and go to the frige any time you want. You even have the remote control. Don't worry that you are not in my thoughts and my heart.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today and take extra good care of yourself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive