Saturday, December 31, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning on the last morning of 2005. Thank you Lord for waking me up Yet another day. I am so grateful that you decided to take the time and say, this one, wake her up this morning. Thank you Lord. Thank you for your saving grace. Thank you for your loving kindness. I wake daily trying to follow the road Jesus has walked before me. Its a narrow road, and I sometimes just miss the mark. Sometimes I have to regroup and reflect to get the courage to go down the road. Things get better. Everything doesn't look as gloomy as it use to and hope is eternal. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. A goal is a dream taken seriously. Enjoy your day today. Know that I may not be able to make an entry in the morning because I will be over my dad's house. I will see you tomorrow. With much love and peace, have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive