Saturday, December 24, 2005

No Museum Today

Well I managed to wash. I washed eight loads! Everything, towels, rugs, coat, sweaters. That's all done. I managed to have an argument with my mother this morning. They are becoming more and more frequent. She wanted to throw away my plant because most of it is dying and I want to keep it until I can get another one tomorrow. I have two plants. I'm always trying to grow something, or have some flowers around or something.. I have saved this plant since last Christmas. It has lived and that means something to me.She asks me can we now throw that plant away or at least move it to some other area, as if its bothering her or in her way. She keeps asking me to throw this plant away. If I have to keep it with one leaf on it I am not throwing it away. I said no, it stays right where it is. It's by the computer, by the window, so when I am at my computer I can see it and know that I got this plant last Christmas from my church when I feed the elderly and homeless. I will get another one this year. She said I was evil and that I was going to hell. She is evil incarnate. I said if people in heaven are like you then I don't want to be there Then she tells me she took off work so she could be home the same time I am. I am not staying here. I think I'll go over my father's building, he still has a vacant apartment and I will sleep on the floor. I don't want to spend my free time with negativity around me. The sound of her voice just upsets me. Already my day is messed up. I'm baking cookies now to take tomorrow. I'm not going to let her mess up my time off. I hate even just talking about it. I just want to get it out and be done with it. Enough said on this subject.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive