Monday, December 12, 2005

Good Morning

Glory and Honor to you this morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings and your mercy. You woke me up this morning so that I can keep trying to work your will Lord. Sometimes your love can be tough love. I have to understand that the predicaments that I find myself in are often my own doing. I need to understand my boundaries and understand others boundaries. I'm challenged in this area and I pray for understanding and wisdom.

Today I will have the children for only a half day. Yeah!!!! I stayed up until I had all the the papers recorded. Now the tests. Hopefully I'll have time to do that today.We are having our party on Friday and I'm expected to pay 35 dollars for this event, someplace where I've never been, with people I hardly know. We have a holiday grab bag for next week. My class wants to have a classroom party next Thurs. Weds is the NTN meeting. NMNB last class today. Bible Study tomorrow. Parish council meeting, maybe since I will be in the city already. Grades, gradebook due. I still haven't put up any decorations around the house. I don't know if I will. To top it all off I have to remember the real reason for the season. When I think about Jesus, I begin to relax. He didn't need all the trappings of the commercial season. The coming together events are good but it can be overwhelming sometimes. I know what I'm doing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for sure. The rest is going to be hit or miss. Some things I have to do whether I want to or not. Some things I don't have to do. My children won't be with me this Christmas so I'm not worried about house decorations and putting up a tree. It's jus a lot of work for me. I don't need any extra stuff right now.

Priortize, that's the word for me today. Refocus and enjoy life. Have a blessedly wonderful day today. Remember, I do love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive