Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Your loving kindness continues to renew me daily. Thank you for loving me. Father God I ask you to teach me how to love. Tell me the things I do not know. I don't seem to fit in anywhere sometimes. Father God search my heart and teach me the things I need to know. You know the desires of my heart Lord. Train my heart and my mind to be on the things of God. Allow me to talk about you today to one person. Let me share your word with someone today. One day at a time. Lord, your will be done in my life. Thank you Lord for loving me.

Lord grant me safe passage on the roads. Let my travels be uneventful. Let the roads be clear and smooth. Lord dispatch your angels to guide our path and keep us safe. Let our car be a safe haven for us. Thank you Lord for your saving grace. I love you deeply. Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive