Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning again! Thank you Lord. I just have to give you all the glory and all the praise this morning! You are an awesome God. You are truly amazing. I want to continue to try walking in your will and your way everyday. You are worthy to be praised! I give you glory, glory, glory. Thank you Lord for waking me up today. Thank you for allowing me to return to my journal. Thank you Lord. Your grace and your mercy abound in many ways throughout my life. My heart yearns for you daily Lord. I know that all good things come from God. You make it possible for me to keep getting up. You created it all.

What a beautiful day it is, snow and all. I feel like I have been away on a long journey but now I have returned and I am joyful. I am ecstatic! Weeping may endure for a night  but joy comes in the morning! When you are going through stuff it seems like you are in it forever. Everything isn't perfect right now but one thing is better and I will celebrate the good things that come into my life. I will enjoy the good things and remember that it doesn't have to be like this all the time. So this is one thing that is better in my life and I will celebrate it. I am connected back to you. I have my daily link. The flow is possible again. The connection is able to become alive and rejuvenated. We are connected again! Glory to God! I got carried aw and the time has moved on. Must finish and post the entry.

Have a blessedly wonderful day today, and remember God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive