Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Overcoming Weariness

Have I grown weary and disappointed in my expectations for God's plan to work in my life?

My uneasiness from my continual waiting and my disappointed expectation of events are increasing. My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me Lord according to Your Word.

Lord you gave strength to the weary, and power to the weak. Its not uncommon for me to grow weary as I wait for the individual who will be my soul-mate, my life partner and someone who will be with me and available in good times and bad. Someone who will love me unconditionally and I will love them unconditionally in good times and bad times. Am I ready and willing to love another person unconditionally? I am. I look to you Lord, I seek your strength and your refuge.

Lord in your strength I rest. I trust you to wake me every morning and to keep me safe. I trust you to know my soulmate and to know what is best for me. I will not grow weary waiting. I will not lose heart waiting. I will endure because your grace is sufficient for me. I am strong in you Lord and your salvation sustains me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive