Friday, December 23, 2005

Date Night

Well I haven't said that in a long time. I have not forgotten it, I have just not said it. Each Friday has always been date night. I went to a movie today. I saw Syriana. Interesting.

I know you are probably very busy and have lots of things to do. I pray that you stay focused and calm. I know everything will turn out just fine. It will be a wonderful weekend. You will do a wonderful job and everyone will be so blessed and happy. You have a wonderful staff to assist you. They are dedicated to having everything work out just right. I think its good that you talk about tithing. I have always wondered should I give ten percent of the net or the gross. I decided to give ten percent of what I earned not what I finally received. I didn't know if I should give if I get a loan (student). Technically its not income but its money I received. I decided to give ten percent anyway, just in case. Now that I am paid every two weeks I give on the payday weekend and give the ten percent then. I used to split it and guesstimate what to give. I would round it off. When I was paid once a month, I would split it into four. So now my goal is to give when I receive. Whatever I receive. We just got paid again and wont get paid again for another three weeks so I'll give  and then nothing for three weeks, unless I receive something. Its important to me that you know how my thithing is set up

I plan to go to the Museum  to see the trees tomorrow and then grab a bite then get over to the church so I am there at 8:30 when the doors open. Before all of that I plan to wash my clothes early in the morning. I have put that off and its now necessary that I do that. If I do that right after I put in my morning entry I can be through by 10am.

Two weeks! Yes! Next week I'm going to see the Bulls. The "Baby Bulls" as my dad calls them. We are going on New Year's Eve. Then off to church in the A.M. Then a party after church. I am trying not to schedule too much during that time. These two weeks are going to have some days where I am not out of the house at all. I plan some quiet time, educational time and some fun time. Two weeks will go so quickly. I might go to the art museum for this exhibit on Tuesday, but my daughter returns to Champaign then too so we will see how that works.

What was your day like today? Did you get a lot done? Did you have any frustrations today? Are you feeling loved? What are your plans for this holiday season? Where will you be? Who will be with you? What are you going to talk about with them? What will you be eating? What will you be drinking?

Well, I look for hope, good will and some justice to happen in this world.  Have a blessed evening and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive