Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Glory to your name. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for the grace and mercy you have shown me through the night. Thank you for fighting my battles and winning. My journey with you is never ending. I pray that less of me comes out and more of you is manifest in my life. I pray that I see your glory, unveiled and with out any limitations. Decrease me and increase you in my life. I travel my life's journey seeking your face Father God. My desire is to please you.

Father God I return today with apprehension. Hve they messed up my room again? Is something stolen, broken or just missing? Are they so anxious for the break that they won't listen today? Will staff becooperative? I am anxious too Lord. Anxious for many things, I pray that I rest in your peace today. I pray for my church today that everything goes as planned and that everyone is happy and satisfied today.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive