Sunday, December 18, 2005

Balcony Seats

I don't like to wait down stairs in the lobby while the service is going on so I will go to the balcony to be able to see and be a part of the service. The doors had been closed and I went straight to the balcony. Nothing I could do about that. Getting there earlier just didn't happen. I left after communion because I was trying to make an appointment. Sorry I missed giving you a hug. I pray that you will forgive me.

Believing God in transition. Believing God where I am at and where I am trying to get to. I want to get there but that in between is hard. Transition is difficult. I am glad about getting there but the transition is difficult. In between time is a difficult time.

I wonder when you were upset on Saturday if you had any plans after you had thought about dropping those keys off. I believe you  have a plan and a goal and are preparing for a new life, but how will you make that transition? My flesh secretly wished you had dropped those keys off and traveled down I-55 to moved to the another level. I don't want you to do that in anger though. You would never be happy with your decision. You need to make your decision with peace of mind. I wonder how and when you will make that decision. You just don't know what to expect and what the decision will bring. I don't know and you don't know. God knows. I just ask for peace. I don't know what 2006 will bring but I know I have dreams for something good for me in 2006. My blessing is coming. I know God has a place for me. Even if I may think God has forgotten me, He has not forgotten me. I will wait on the Lord and be of good courage. There is a reason why I made it. There is something ahead of me. God has kept me through all kinds of stuff. I owe it to myself to get there. I have to love myself enough to get there. God has reserved a place for me. The devil can't have my stuff because my name is on it and God has prepared a place for me. Not friends, not family but God. It will free me from stuff that I am afraid to let go of. I let go of stuff. I don't hang on to stuff to take with me. I throw stuff away very quickly when I do throw stuff away. Songs don't make me think of people. I like to sing the songs with the artist. I couldn't tell you what I was doing during that time, but I know the words to that song. I have learned to be content. I may not have everything I'm looking for but I have learned to be content. All things work together. I didn't know why God had been leading me to that verse all week, I kept reading it and moving on, but when I decided to actually use it, you had prepared a sermon including that verse. I know God is working in my  life, I don't know how but I know everything does work together. Unity as a couple. Trouble is just a preparation for the triumph. We must work together. I will get to my place. I believe there's a place, but how do I get there? Jesus will take me there and make sure that I will get there. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive