Friday, December 16, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning Lrod. Glory to your name. Thank you Father God for another day to get it right. Thank you for loving me everyday. Thank you for giving me grace and peace of mind. You are my Jehovah Jirah, more than enough. You are my provider,  Lord. I will look to you Lord, my help comes from you. My strength comes from you. May your word ring tru in my life. May I be truthful in all of my dealings today. You are more than enough for me Lord. You know my needs, my wants and my desires. Thank you Lord for loving me. You love, you love me, you love me. Lord you give me "the look" that lets me know when I have done something wrong. Will I receive that look today? Am I prepared in my heart and mind to receive it? What is on the agenda of my life today? Just a look can convict me. Knowledge that that wasn't right. Knowing that in an instance I have done or said something that doesnt line up with your will and your your word. Lord convict me if I deny you in any area of my life today. Convict me if I do not respond in a manner that glorifies Jesus today. Convict me with the look today if I don't magnify you in my life today.

I thank God its Friday and look forward to the weekend. Have a blessedly wonderful day today and remember I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive