Monday, December 26, 2005

Monday Night

I'm home on a Monday night. I have no idea what to do on a Monday. I don't know what programs are on or anything. I found Antique Roadshow, Cash in the Attic, The Antichrist, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (its a mismash of programs). I've been flipping back and forth between them. Plus I'm on the computer. Restless spirit. Tomorrow I have to take my daughter back to school. I'm going in the morning so I can be back before dark. That's a long drive and I don't want to do all that driving in the dark.

What are you doing? I didn't do anything today. I stayed in and watched T.V., played computer games and slept.

"Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done." C.S. Lewis

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

How close is too close? Why did you leave? What did I do? Was I rude? Did I ignore you? How am I ever going to get this right? I'm sorry.

Have a good evening and be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive