Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Good Evening

Hello, Good Evening.

My day was good. Nothing taken that I can see so far. I had a workshop after school so I didnt have to teach the afterschool program. I had to do enrichment training for Saturday school that begins in January for 8 weeks. I'll have sixth grade instead of eighth.

My eighth graders said they missed me yesterday. How sweet. They are just trying to butter me up so I'll let them have their Christmas party. I plan to let them have it no matter what. They get so few rewards from the school and from me. I'm not feeling sorry for them but its my Christmas present to them. They won't get anything else from me.

How was your day today? Did you have any problems today? How's the giveaway going? I guess I won't see you until Saturday. Well be blessed and be ready for the ridiculous next year.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive