Monday, October 1, 2007

The Beginning of a New Crew

One thing I have learned is that no matter what school I am in, there are always certain groups. There is the person who complains, the one who does what ever they want, and the one who wants to do the right thing but is unable to move forward with that goal. We have teachers who are just frustrated. They are so upset with the way things are that they take it out on the other teachers who will listen. We have a meeting and they just complain and complain. We all feel overwhelmed and its good to hear that we aren't alone. Its good to voice the concerns, maybe the squeaky wheel will get oiled and we will all benefit from it. Be how long do you have to beat that dead horse? I hope something gets done, it will restore my faith in the administration. I have a science fair to put on and I will just stay focused on that. After having been in so many schools for the past seven years I put very little faith in the administration. They have to work within certain parameters and that's just the way things go sometimes.

My readings for today were Matthew 4. The beginning of Jesus' ministry. The beginning of something new. It began with fasting and temptation and once he was through that he began with. Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near. The kingdom of heaven is near. He pulled his disciples, he began to heal and preach. Discipleship. What are the qualities of discipleship?

Have a blessed evening and be a blessing to someone special. With much love and peace. I pray that I will be a faithful disciple.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive