Friday, October 26, 2007

Relevant

That was our word of the week. Relevant. Today was a very relevant day towards my general well being. We went to the AFC theatre and saw OZ.

The students loved it. My morning was very effortless. We were back by 12:30. Children went to lunch then a prep. I was able to have my lunch then have my class come back. That's when the fun began.

The students were crabby. Not all of them went to the play. There were two confrontation that almost lead to fights. All of this in just 40 minutes of time. I believe their diet is the biggest problem.

During lunch and prep they just sugar up and keep going for a good hour. By the time I see them for the last period they are bouncing off the walls. I deflated the bounce. Got them quiet and went on about the business of keeping them quiet.

Then on the way home, which I think I am doing good to leave by PM, I find out that the expressway is one hour and 48 minutes. This is at PM mind you. What the heck happened that would cause this kind of problem at PM? I decided to take a different route.

This is Friday so I have to baby sit. I pick him up from her job. Today I forgot my phone at home so I didn't get the message that he was at home with grandma and not at the job so I go to the job, then I go home. Its still 5:30 when I walk in the house.

 I spend so much time in that car. Traveling alone takes up so much time. Now I find out I have training in the morning from 8-noon. I had signed up for the bus but I will not be able to ride it. I didn't want to drive but I guess I will have to now.

Now is the time to just relax. Just not even think about school. Have a blessed evening and be a blessing to someone.

" Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ loved the church and handed himself over for her. . ." (Eph 5:25 NAB)
 
 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive