Sunday, October 28, 2007

When I Saw You

My Ode, My Poem, My Ponderings

When I Saw You

When I saw you I thought

Why had we not done something scandalous

You and I need to be on the front pages of some newspaper

My heart is heavy and my mind drifts to thoughts of us making the news

There are no scandalous pictures

There are no memories of us entwined together in love

There are not moments where the photos were taken through an open window

We have not engaged in the act that so easily entangles us

We are walking the narrow path

We are living in a bubble, not causing the other to be disgraced

Why cant I have memories of us being indiscreet?

Whispering sweet nothings in the night that are momentary and transient?

Why is it that we have not one affair between us to be quiet about?

Not one indiscretion that I long to dream about? Not one moment where we were living in the flesh and not being rational?

I want an answer.

If God be for us then who can be against us?

God is for us and we know who is against us.

Good night my love and have a restful sleep.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive