Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a Pair

Lord, Lord, Lord.

What a pair we make.

You are stubborn, headstrong and determined.

I on the other hand, am flexible, cooperative and loving.

OK now that you have had your laugh my next question to you is. Are you still stubborn enough to be interested in me?

The fact that I am going to be 50 years old in less than 6 months does not thrill me. I am menopausal, and really quite pleasant maybe one or two hours a day. No, its not that bad, but sometimes it seems like that. I know that I have more good years ahead of me. This is not the end of my life. There's a lot of good years still left in me. I am not giving up and rolling myself up in a corner.

What do I think about what you said? I dont know really. I listen to you each week just saying stuff that we are unable to connect. Its right there but we arent making a connection because of me. How can that be? I mean really, how can that be.

Who am I listening to, I'm listening to you. I hear,keep the faith, dont give up. I hear, if you want this, its yours all you have to do is go after it. I hear, I'm 58 years old, I have been alone and I will be alone. You are sending mixed messages. I'm not surprised. I'm not easy to get along with.

I'm going to stay constant, consistent, and focused. My goal is to do God's will. You seem to be part of my future, my past and my present. Let's make this work. LET'S MAKE UP  AND MAKE THIS BETTER. Let's move forward and just act like two human beings who like each others company. No pressure, nothing else.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive