Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hello

I am so happy that you have your church back. I know that it has bee a hard time for you not being able to hold worship services in that beautiful place. That is your baby. You have saved that church from destruction. It was destined to be just another church on the south side that closed but you saved it. You have done a wonderful thing. You have revitalized a whole neighborhood. You have done this. You have stayed constant and never given up the fight to make that a better church and a better area. You were the youngest priest to have a parish. A parish that was on the verge of dying off. You not only saved it but you made it great. You brought life into something that was dying. You are now well respected in the community. The Archdiocese is another story but you are still part of the catholic church system.  I continue to wonder if you are going to buy St. Sabina from the archdiocese since I know you are not going to leave that jewel in their hands to do with as they please. So what is your plan? I don't see you building this empire and then walking away. You are now raising money for the building, over 3/4 of a million dollars. This will really be a big deal but I believe it will happen. You have lots of connections and this can be done by many of them. Your church family loves the church and you so that is something that we are constantly going to assist you with. What ever you need, I will be supportive and caring. I will always be supportive of you. I know that you are where you need to be. You love that church, you need that church. Not another church, that church. You have a big investment there. I stay supportive and I stay in love. I think I realized the hand that was dealt to me today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive