Monday, October 8, 2007

Greetings

Today was a very early day. My dad and I went to his building very early this morning. Now we have a person who would like to rent the three bedroom apt my dad has. This is a very hard thing for him. He has been with me for a year now and the prospect of moving his stuff out of the apartment and into storage is very daunting for him. We are maybe thinking of a bigger house in general. This request has triggered so very different feelings. Its really like removing him from a place that was home and still it became  a very sad place for him. I never thought about it being sad for him but he did try to just waste away there. Maybe it is bringing back unpleasant memories. It makes what is going on with him very direct and in your face. Before we were always able to go to the apartment, pick up mail and maybe it gave him a sense of independence. Maybe. Sometimes when we went there it was as if he felt there was nothing there for him. I think its hard to give it up, but maybe he's ready to move on. That's something we will have to weigh the pro's and con's this week. She is section 8, has a disabled daughter and a niece who is pregnant. They wouldn't move in until February but there would have to be a lot of planning on our part. Packing, cleaning and everything else that goes along with it. 

We will try to do the right thing.

Change is inevitable.

How was your day today? I pray that you are having a good day. I am sincere in my concern for you and how your day is going. I don't ask the question and not care about the response. I really do care. Be blessed today and continue to be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive