Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello

Hello

Today was day two of workshops. The good thing is I didnt have any children to worry about. I was able to collaborate with professionals in my field and get information to help me become the best that I can be for my students. I enjoyed these two days. No staying late, no fights or problems with students, parents and other teachers or administrators.

I did call. I will not give up. It feels like we had a fight and we have forgotten what we were fighting about. We have to find our way back to each other.

Tomorrow, back with the children. But only for two days. Then Friday is a day off for the children. I don't think I will teach after school this year. I have too many workshops for science during the week to be available for after school.

I hope everything went well for you today. I know it must have been strenuous. I called to let you know I was signing up for the bus, I also plan to help in any way I can with the Jena Six. I want to be supportive in any way.

I have to go to bed now. 5 a.m. comes around quickly. Be blessed tonight and be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive