Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No Glasses

I left my glasses in my brother's car. I drove his car today. I am struggling to read stuff. I think I am getting a head ache.Its time for me to get new glasses anyway. I'm really thinking about Lasik. I see Barak is going to be on Jay Leno. I hope I can stay up til then.

Tonight was water aerobics. I really enjoy these classes.

I just heard a ten year old was killed on the street. Not another child's life taken with senseless violence. This boy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. This gang violence needs to stop.  This is like the wars in Uganda and Darfur. Senseless killing by children. This has become a war zone.Let us study war no more.

I am going to bed now. My eyes are tired and its been a long day. Good Night. Be blessed and be a blessing.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive