Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One Thing

Father God help me to set my priorities today.

Remind me of what is important today.

Keep me focused on that all important one thing.

Father God today is Principal for a Day. We will have visitors who will come and be impressed, or not. As principal I wonder if they plan on cursing at the students and teachers too?

Lord I take comfort in and are encouraged by the fact that I can say boldly "The Lord is my Helper and my Strength, in whom shall I fear, I will not be seized with alarm nor will I fear, dread or be terrified by what man can or cannot do. I mean really what can man do that God cannot do?" Nothing. If God be for it then who can be against it? I shall meditate on the word of God both day and night.

Father God I know that untrue rumors are circulating about me at this school, I have been talked about and my reputation is being attacked but the devil is a liar and the truth shall prevail. I walk with my head held high and I know the truth. Thank You God for your grace.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive