Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pray with Power and See Results

We are data driven. Results are the answer. We need to see good results. Improvement must be the most dynamic thing going.

I am coming into a bad situation and I am expected to turn it around.  Pray with power. Let the power of the Lord guide my day. My plans, my instruction and my travel times.

Father God says that he knows the thoughts and plans that He has for me. Plans for my welfare and plans for peace. Nothing to harm me. Only to give me hope for my final outcome and destination.

God says that I must seek Him, inquire for Him, require that He is a part of my life. Demand that His presence never leave me. I will find Him when I search for Him with all my heart. My heart longs for Him.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive