Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Have Chosen Well

My group is better. I didn't yell and I didn't curse. I found the groups more agreeable and less agreeable. After lunch and their prep they have sugared up so much that they are just crazy. I will change my style and concentrate on management. My class room management is my number one goal. I want to see improvement and I want to see it now. I will do it on my terms. Something I can live with and and find solace in. I know that I will grow from this experience, no matter what happens.

God said I could call upon his name and he would hear me. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I can call because I believe in Him who is the great I am. I can call  because I have heard him and know that he is the Lord of Everything. I thank the Lord daily. I thank the Lord that I came to my senses and realized that this is not going to kill me and that I can concentrate on classroom management. I need it, I have been lacking in this area for the past three years. I am ready to face it head on and improve. Do what needs to be done and move forward.

I want to move forward with you. I want to concentrate on you. I want you to be the focus of my year, my week, my life. I don't give God a back seat, He is always on the front, far above everything., But you are next. In competition with Austin. But you are still ahead. That's where I want my focus to be. On you. I love you and I want you. I want us to be together and I don't want to let it die or just disappear. That's just how I feel about it.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive