Monday, October 15, 2007

Way to Know God

God is the answer. God will be with me always.

Father God, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

When I look for wisdom, I look to God. God has taken me from the dark into the light.

When I think about a time of difficulty, a time like now, a time when I have done things to put myself in this situation, I know that I can look to God. I think that I have created more distance than togetherness. I use me because I cant say you. I have been blaming and I shouldn't. If I am to get past this burden then I have to turn it over to Jesus. When I don't know how, I have to trust in Jesus. Moving forward is my goal so I will turn it over to Jesus. I have no plan, I don't ask questions I just do.  I will wait on the Lord. Patience and Love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive