Monday, October 29, 2007

Disillusion

I swear this school is crazy. Right down from the principal to the students. I have never worked in a place like this. I have been in the military, worked at a mental health facility, worked in two hospitals, many different schools in the worst job as a substitute teacher and now the seemingly worst job in the world, a teacher. I swear if I hear one more person say I take my hat of to you, I commend you for what you do, you have the toughest job in the world...O my goodness, I think I'll scream.

One thing for sure, this school will keep me on my toes. Everything is data driven. Everything is No Child Left Behind. Enough, enough, enough.

I just want to work. I think they are treating me like they do the children. Don't be nice until the end of March. Such is my life right now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive