Monday, October 15, 2007

If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again

See I have been feeling like I have been trying and nothing was happening.

But today I of course decided that I would start over again trying.

Luke 5:4-5

When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch."

Simon answered, Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets."

So because you say so, because you have not given up on me, because you know how important this is for me, I will keep trying.

Gone are the thoughts and feelings that you are avoiding me, expect some grand display and gesture. What ever it takes, that is what I am going to do.

I will throw my net out again.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive