Thursday, October 25, 2007

Glory Glory Glory

 

Thank you Father God for your blessings. I have awaken to a beautiful morning. Its beautiful because I am alive and well one more day. I can get out of bed by myself, I can dress myself and I can have the presence of mind to drive myself somewhere today to learn. Learning is a lifelong process.

I worship and adore you Lord. I bow my head before you today and everyday. Lord I trust you with the plans of my life. I do not grow weary nor do I seem to be able to slumber about the plans that you have for me. I have a fire in my belly that is roaring.

I am not disappointed that my expectations have not been met. Lord God I am ready to love another person unconditionally. I love for the first time. True love and commitment.

Father God my uneasiness and weariness from continual waiting and disappointing expectations will not discourage me. I shall wait upon the Lord and the Lord shall renew my strength. I will find rest for my soul with the Lord. Lord with your strength and the Song in my heart you have become my Salvation in times of trouble and despair.

 Lord I believe you will instruct my tongue to know the words that will sustain me. You will allow my ears to hear what is being taught and to keep in my spirit what is right according to your word. You are the refuge and shield of my life. I will reap a harvest in the end if I just continue to press forward and not give up.

I am in Lisle today.  A classroom management workshop. I am going to get it right. I will have success with this obstacle.

I pray that your day is blessed and highly favored today.

Testing of Your Faith

Count it all joy, my brothers, [1] when you meettrials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive