Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Morning

bpray.gif (114590 bytes)

Good Morning Lord. I am praying for a new creation in marriage. I pray that I am able to submit myself and adapt myself to my husband. I pray that I am able to respect and reverence my husband. I pray that I will notice him, regard him, honor him, prefer him, venerate and esteem, him and that I will defer to his ideas, I will praise him, and I will love him and admire him exceedingly. The heart of my husband can trust in me confidently and rely on and believe in me safely, so that he has no lack of honest gain or need of dishonest spoil. I will comfort, encourage and do him only good as long as there is life within me.

Wow, that prayer was from a book of prayers and it speaks to my heart and my intentions. I seek counsel from my husband. He will be my strength, my hiding place, my high tower, my intercessor. We will stand together, side by side as we minister life, love, healing, soundness and wholeness to those God sends our way. We will stand together as one before the Body of Christ.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive