Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Night

I will try and not hit the snooze button in the morning. I'll try.

Lord you are my Strength and my Song.

You are my Light and My Salvation.

Lord you are the Refuge and Stronghold of my life.

You are a Shield for me, You are the Lifter Up of my head.

You are my Rock, I will praise you with my whole heart.

My whole heart is for you. I will praise you with my whole heart.

Father God your grace is sufficient for me. I will not grow weary, nor will I lose heart. I will not give up. I will stay strong in the Lord. I love the Lord, he heard my cry. I am weary but my soul is renewed. Good Night and God bless.

My soul weeps because of grief; Strengthen me according to Your word.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
I am drowning in tears. Strengthen me as you promised.

King James Bible
My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive