Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bible Study

You are teaching right now and I'm not there. My head was so congested and I think I'm losing my voice after yelling at these kids today. I was exhausted after school ended. I'm sorry but I just couldn't hang in the city. I came home and made some tea and took two cold tablets. I'll just have to get the tape. I knew I would just be sitting there blowing my nose and coughing and that can be very annoying.

I'm going to make another cup of tea and hit the bed. Please forgive me for not being there tonight. I know the importance of the word and being ther is very important to me. I hate missing bible study. I listened to one of your Sunday sermons on the way home and it was very much what I needed at the time. It talked about being attacked. I look forwad to seeing you soon. Take Care and God Bless. My heart is with you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive