Sunday, May 1, 2005

A Smile

I think I must smile for at least an hour when I first see you. I just seem to smile and smile and smile. Its a good thing. Its encouraging and comforting to be in the same space with you.

I'm planting my roots right here with you. Whatever God wants us to do we can do it. It's possible. We are able. I am able. It can be done.

I like the idea of you sowing a seed into abused women. I have never been abused but my mother was by her second husband. I know what it was like as a child to have to move away after he went to work and go into hiding for a while. After we left he never bothered her again, at least not as far as I know of. He really wasn't a bad man its just when they went out and he would get very jealous and become upset when they got home. We (my brother and I) would be awaken to fighting and screaming ni the middle of the night. I think that's where my concerns might have come from. I personally have never had a physically abusive relationship. Verbally is something else. I think there is some healing that can take place with this. I have volunteered to drive the women. I did sow $40.00 for the hair and care packages. We all need to be shown some signs of love.

Someone has a birthday this month.

Well I have to do my lesson plan. Thank you for such a good service and thank you for letting me feel loved by you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive