Sunday, May 1, 2005

Good Morning Good Morning

God Bless you this wonderful morning. Yet again we have another chance to get it right. Another day to bless and be blessed.

"...Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1

Let us go to his house with gladness in our hearts and worship on our tongues. Let us go with joy in our hearts. Let the truth be heard today. Let God's words feed us and enrich us today. Let the truth  refine me and renew me and chastise me. Get me on the right track. Get me focused on your will and your plan Lord.Doing the right thing for the Lord. Not my will but his will be done in my life.I can't wait to get to the house of the Lord.

I was watching Harry Potter because a student gave me a book report on that and I needed to know what the story was about. I didn't want to read the huge book so I watched the movie, along with two other movies. I say this because of the witchcraft references to the movie and the fact that I think I will hear about it.So be it. I need to be reminded of things. The hand of blessing and the hand of discipline. God is working it out. If I just let go and let God do his thing.

We stay connected by staying with the truth. Letting God be the final word on the subject. Letting our hearts and mind be guided by God's will. I pray that I can be strong and focused.

I have to go now, I have to take my daughter to work and get to church to find a new spot to sit in. Somewhere I have not sat before. The only spot I never sit in is  behind the musicians. I've been in a lot of different spots before, balcony, all over on the  center main floor, the sides I don't frequent to often. OK see you shortly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive