Thursday, May 12, 2005

Today was a good day

I don't have any major complaints today. Today was a good day. I decided I was not going to let anything upset me and I didn't.

I was thinking about how I didn't say what was wrong with me and I really could have. It's not that big of a deal. Now it seems like a big deal and its not.

I'm anemic. Not sickle cell or anything just mild anemia. I've had it all my life and that's just the way its been. It fluctuates between the low end and the low low end of the hemaglobin range, generally 9-11, when the normal range is 12-15. Well, during the summer the number was low and they thought lukemia. I knew it wasnt, but I let them send me through a series of different test and the final one, a bone marrow biopsy showed proof positive that it was not lukemia. He said I was just one of those who's numbers are on the low end. I have normal iron levels and everythig else is just fine. So when he told me yesterday that everything was fine I was relieved. Nothing really big, but with all the tests you start to wonder if there might be something there. When he said it was fine, I was relieved. There, that's all it was. Nothing that exciting Wow, tht took more to explain than I thought. I just didn't want you to wonder.

OK, enough of this wonderful day and now to get things ready for tomorrow. We have a speaker coming tomorrow. We're counting the days down. Thirty-five more days.

How was your day today? Did you have a good day?Was it challenging? WellMy heart says good night. Be blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive